Our Museum is open to the public with the following opening hours:
Friday – Sunday
1 P.M. – 5:45 P.M.
(last entrance: 5:00 P.M.)
regular entrance fee € 10, reduced fee € 7
It is possible to buy tickets in advance online
Information for a safe visit
To guarantee the best protection of visitors and to avoid risks of contagion as much as possible, the Bagatti Valsecchi Museum has activated necessary health measures for the containment of the COVID-19 virus.
- Access to and remaining in all the spaces of the institution are facilitated by the presence of aids, such as specific signs (including for the direction of movement) and info cards
- The use of isolation masks is obligatory, even for children below 6 years of age (visitors without masks will be given disposable masks at the ticket desk)
- Entrance into the museum is allowed one visitor (or family nucleus) at a time: waiting is allowed outside of the museum (there is an open porch)
- It is necessary to use the available gel hand disinfectant when entering the museum (it is also available in the bathrooms)
- During the visit for the entire time inside the building, maintaining a safe interpersonal distance and avoiding crowding is necessary
- A maximum number of people who can access the rooms open to the public at one time has been calculated according to the space’s square meters and logistics
- Inside the museum, the visit is to follow the way indicated by the signs and/or by museum personnel
- Groups or guided visits are not yet allowed until further orders
- Cloakroom service for clothing is halted, temporarily. Lockers are available for visitors. The museum cleans them daily, and periodically sanitizes them.
- The use of our audioguides and info cards is halted, temporarily. Everything is available free of charge as podcasts in Spotify and Apple Podcast and on our “Visit the Museum” page (museobagattivalsecchi.org/fr/visiter-le-musee/)